The smart remote control is included with the Hisense Smart TV. This remote control gives you complete control over your Hisense television. However, the remote may cease operating at any point.
A TV remote may be quickly misplaced, and it cannot be easy to locate. When your television has problems of its own, and you cannot reset it, the situation gets much worse. You don’t have a remote because you don’t have one.
If you need to reset your Hisense TV but do not have a remote, you may be concerned. Fortunately, the problem can be solved in a matter of minutes. Simply reading this post will allow you to fast reset your Hisense TV without needing a remote.
Soft Reset Hisense TV Without Remote
Before attempting a hard or factory reset on your Hisense TV, consider performing a soft reset first. Because a hard reset wipes out all of the data and settings, it is not recommended. As a result, you will have to spend a significant amount of time reinstalling everything.
Listed below are three possible techniques for resetting your Hisense television without using a remote control. Follow these steps to soft reset your Hisense TV if you do not have a remote control.
- While your television is turned on, disconnect the power source from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a total of ten minutes. Now, turn on your Hisense TV by pressing the actual power button on the remote.
- Hold the button down for 60 seconds while simultaneously connecting the power cable.
- After a few minutes, go through the procedure once again.
- Another technique of resetting your Hisense TV.
- To do this, use the physical buttons found on the side panel of the television.
- Continue to press and hold the “volume up” and “Menu” or “Input” buttons together.
- While holding these buttons, push and release the power button five times quickly.
- The “Volume down” button may be pressed and held at the same time, and the “menu/input” buttons will reduce the volume.
- In addition, while holding these two buttons, press and hold the power button.
- Wait until the blue light on your television screen illuminates and remains on.
- After 10 seconds, press and hold all of the buttons together.
- If the television shows an image after a few seconds, the reset procedure has been successfully performed.
Hard Reset Hisense TV Without Remote
It would be best if you attempted all of the procedures listed above to soft reset your TV without a remote. If they cannot fix your TV despite their efforts, you might consider doing a factory reset.
Remember that this will be resetting your Hisense television, restoring all factory default settings, and uninstalling all previously loaded applications.
You may do a hard reset on your Hisense TV even if you do not have a remote. Comply with the instructions provided below;
- that may find a reset hole on the back or bottom of your Hisense television.
- Look around your television for a little hole with the word “RESET” written on it.
- For the purpose of inserting a paper clip, bend it slightly.
- Insert the clip into the hole and push down on it for about 15 seconds.
- Hold the button down until your Hisense TV turns back on.
So, there you have it: the four most effective ways to reset your Hisense TV without using a remote. Make sure you try them in the proper sequence. Both the soft and hard resets are effective in resolving any software problems.
Suppose your television is not producing images or sound, is shutting down, is disconnecting from the internet, or is exhibiting any other issue. In that case, you may reset it by pressing the reset button.
Keep in touch with us to discover the best solutions to your technical problems. Any questions or comments would be much welcome.