There may be different motivations behind encountering challenges with your Vizio soundbar. If you just reset it, you may cure many issues with your Vizio soundbar.
That will re-establish the industrial facility settings of the soundbar if the soundbar is reset. Any customizations you have made will be gone. The settings on your soundbar will be the same as they were when you bought it.
It takes less than a minute to reset the Vizio soundbar, so why are you doing it in the first place?
When you alter the settings on your soundbar, various things may go wrong, and your soundbar may stop working. If you are unsure of what modifications have caused the problem, the only option is to reset the system.
Why and When You Need to Reset Vizio Sound Bar?
It is necessary to reset the Vizio soundbar if there is any fault. Some issues, however, may be resolved without the need for a reset. Some issues need the use of other remedies rather than a reset. Whatever the problem is with your Vizio soundbar, this guide will assist you in resolving it.
No Audio From Soundbar
Take a stab at pressing the volume up button on your Vizio soundbar and boosting the volume of your external audio source if you don’t hear any sound from your soundbar.
Check to ensure that the soundbar’s input is set to the correct device before using it. If none of these options work, the last option is to reset your Vizio soundbar, which is detailed after this article.
If you hear a humming sound coming from your Vizio soundbar, the first thing you should do is take any wireless devices away from it, including your smartphone.
Change the connecting cord or the input selection to see if it helps. It’s possible that the input type you were using was faulty last time. Even if none of these options work, you may try resetting your Vizio soundbar to restore it.
LEDs may begin to flash sometimes if the settings are incorrect. It gets more difficult to determine the problem. Other concerns of a similar kind are also brought up. The only option is to reset the Vizio soundbar to resolve these issues.
There were a few issues that necessitated the reset of the Vizio soundbar. We will now go through the procedure for resetting all variants of the Vizio soundbar.
Reset Vizio SoundBar
Immediately before beginning the reset, turn your soundbar off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on. You may also use it to address a variety of problems.
- Press and hold the “Input” and “Bluetooth” buttons for 5 to 6 seconds to activate them. Your Vizio soundbar will restart as a result of this. Assuming that it doesn’t work, continue to the following stage.
- For another 5 to 6 seconds, press and hold the “Input” and “Volume Down” keys together. Your Vizio soundbar should now be operational. If it does not resume, go to the next step.
- For 5 to 6 seconds, press and hold the “Input” and “Volume Up” keys on your keyboard. The next approach will work if the two procedures listed above do not work for your soundbar.
Any of the three ways described here will work for any Vizio soundbar. Because everything has been returned to its defaults, there will be no issues with the settings anymore.
As long as you’re having troubles with your Vizio soundbar, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us; you should investigate, assuming there are some other equipment gives that should be tended to.
Best Seller List of Vizio Soundbars:
- Low-Profile Modern Design - Clean silhouettes, subtle textures, and matte finishes seamlessly blend into any environment.
- Powerful Performance - Brilliant clarity, thunderous bass, and Dolby Audio and DTS Digital Surround support combine for performance beyond its size.
- Simple Setup, Streaming & Control - Get setup and listening in minutes with HDMI ARC and Bluetooth connectivity for unparalleled ease of use, control, and access to your content.
- 5.1-Channel Sound - Experience a powerful room-filling, surround sound experience.
- 6 Total Speakers - Full-range drivers deliver coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- America's #1 Sound Bar* - VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to provide our customers with top-tier audio products that bring movies, shows, podcasts, music, and more to life like never before. (*#1 Sound Bar Brand in 1H 2022 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service, U.S., based on units, Jan. - June 2022 combined.)
- Ultra-Compact 2.0 Design - Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- Bold Performance - Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that belies its size.
- Essential Connectivity & Control - Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- 2.0-Channel Sound - Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- America's #1 Sound Bar* VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to provide our customers with top-tier audio products that bring movies, shows, podcasts, music, and more to life like never before. (*#1 Sound Bar Brand in 1H 2022 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service, U.S., based on units, Jan. - June 2022 combined.).Mounting Type:Wall Mount.Waterproof : No
- Immersive sound, brought to you by people who love sound. - Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio technologies captivate your senses with realistic sounds above and behind you for performance that completely immerses you in the world of your entertainment.
- It’s psychoacoustics, but you can call it magic. - An optical illusion for your ears, DTS Virtual:X technology delivers the sensation of speakers placed throughout your room, above and behind you, for a sonic landscape that’s remarkably lifelike.
- Your favorites, the way they were meant to be heard. - Lean in and get lost in your favorite content with 98dB of premium audio powered by 6 high-performance speakers. With integrated tweeters and woofers, this sound bar delivers clarity, spaciousness, and impact down to an impressive 50Hz.
- Minimalist design. Maximum impact. - Thanks to built-in dual subwoofers and a fully integrated design, the M-Series All-In-One sound bar needs no external components to sound its best. And at just 36 inches in width, it’ll fit just about anywhere.
- Immersive Performance - Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.Waterproof : No
- Low-Profile Modern Design - Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation
- Latest Connectivity & Control - The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - Cinematic, life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- 2.1-Channel Sound - Experience powerful, room-filling sound from a surprisingly compact system.
- Ultra-Compact 2.0 Design Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- Bold Performance Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that belies its size.
- Essential Connectivity & Control Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- 2.0-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
- Turn your living room into a captivating home theater. DTS Virtual:X sound enhancement adds room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 3 full-range speakers in the sound-bar create brilliant clarity. Place the 5" wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- With HDMI cable, use the highest-quality audio available and allows you to control the soundbar with your TV remote.
- Connect Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices. Pair with any device via Bluetooth.
- US Warranty. Package Includes: SoundBar, Subwoofer, HDMI Cable, Digital Optical Cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm, Stereo RCA to 3.5mm, Power Cable, Subwoofer Power Cable, Remote Control, User Manual, Wall Mounting Screws, Wall Mounting Template.
- Minimal Modern Design A clean, angular, low-profile silhouette seamlessly blends into any environment.
- VIZIO TV Stand Integration In addition to sliding neatly under TVs, V-Series sound bars ingeniously attach to select VIZIO TV stands in both tabletop and wall-mount installations.
- 2.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- VIZIO Built-In Dual 3'' Subwoofers Enjoy shockingly deep bass down to 60Hz in an all-in-one design
- Low-Profile Design and Brilliant Clarity with 6 Full-range Speakers
- Powerful 5" Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth Music Streaming
- Complete Immersion with Discreet Volume Adjustable Surround Speakers
- Optimized for 4K TVs with Dolby Audio 5.1 and HDMI (Cable Included)
- Control with TV Remote using HDMI, Audio Cables Included for Easy Setup
- 2.0 Premium Audio The VIZIO 2.0 Sound Bar is an easy way to enhance your audio experience when watching your favorite content on the TV. The full-range stereo speakers boost your audio, while DTS technologies simulate incredible surround sound
- Bluetooth Streaming Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room. (Performance and compatibility among Bluetooth devices may vary.)
- Easy Setup With everything you need for a quick and easy setup, upgrading to a powerful audio experience has never been easier. Connect the Sound Bar to your TV using one of the included cables, sit back and enjoy
- Features DTS Studio Sound, DTS TruVolume and DTS TruSurround
- Ergonomic Remote for convenient access to volume, input and audio controls
- 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1 percent total harmonic distortion
- Deep Bass Modules provides added bass without the need for an external subwoofer
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Stylish and compact the perfect complement to any small to medium size HDTV; Installation :Table top and wall mountable
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital, DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM, DTS TruSurroundTM.Sound Bar Frequency:60 hertz, 19 kilohertz; Installation: Table top and wall mountable
Last update on 2024-02-12