True surround audio will not be possible with your soundbar if you don’t have wireless back speakers. You can trust our specialists to provide you with soundbars with wireless back speakers that imitate a theater-like experience so that you can enjoy more expansive sounds.
OverView of 3 Best Soundbar with Wireless Rear Speakers:
1. Sony HT-Z9F Soundbar
The SonyHT-Z9F Using a soundbar’s vertical surround sound engine creates immersive audio. With up instead of down monitors, Dolby Dolby, and a monstrous 7.1.2, you’ll hear frequencies that typical soundbars couldn’t pick up on.
There are five different sound settings to choose from to suit your preferences. Optimizing the audio will transform your experience of movies, music, gaming, sports, and the news.
The model called the Sony HT-Z9F soundbar system also supports smartphone and Wi-Fi broadband streaming, so the benefits of better sound don’t stop with your TV.
- Rear wireless speakers
- External subwoofer
- 5 different sound modes
- Streaming through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Sleek design
- 4K HDR compatibility
- Enhancement of voice
- Alexa compatibility
- Dolby Atmos technology
- No selectable sound modes
- There’s no control panel.
2. Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR Soundbar
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND - Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more superior than any traditional sound bar
- INCLUDES PLUG AND PLAY WIRELESS SUBWOOFER & TWO WIRELESS SPEAKERS, which are instantly recognized by the sound bar the moment you power them on. The sub supports an 8” downward firing driver and the wall mountable speakers each have a 3" full range driver
- EXPERIENCE TRUE 5.1 WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK'S PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY that creates an expansive surround stage & detailed stereo image delivering a room-filling listening experience, the same as what you would get in a concert or theater
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience exquisite
- ENDLESS CONNECTION OPTIONS - 3 HDMI Inputs (HDCP 2.2 compliant), 1 HDMI-ARC output, an Optical port for Blu-Ray players & set-top box, an Aux Analog input (3.5mm) for any non-digital device, plus Bluetooth, USB and Internet connectivity
With up instead of down monitors, DTS:X, Dolby Dolby, and a monstrous 7.1.2 channels, you’ll hear audio frequencies that normal soundbars couldn’t pick up
There are five different sound settings to choose from to suit your preferences. Optimizing the audio will transform your experience of movies, music, gaming, sports, and the news. The Sony HT-Z9F soundbar also supports smartphone and Wi-Fi broadband streaming, so the benefits of better sound don’t stop with your TV.
- Polk’s unique SDA technology
- Voice Adjustment technology
- Low profile
- Subwoofer wireless
- Rear wireless speakers
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- The Google Assistant
- Built-in Google Chromecast
- Nighttime mode
- What can only access Chromecast via the music app.
- Requires periodic updates
3. JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar
- An impressive 550w of total system power
- 10"" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
- Built-in chromecast, airplay2 and bluetooth
- Jbl surround sound brings an immersive virtual 5.1 sound experience for your tv without any extra wires or speakers
- 4k pass-through with hdr 10 and dolby vision provides the best resolution
.The JBL Bar is an incredible gadget that allows customers to go from 3.1 to 5.1 by removing the side speakers and going wireless. Dolby Digital, DTS, and Pro Logic II surround sound are all included in the JBL Bar, ensuring that your entertainment sounds as good as it looks. An external wireless subwoofer will enhance the bass experience even more.
All existing 4K devices will indeed be connected to the Sennheiser Bar soundbar, allowing you to experience super HD content with more dramatic 3D sound than ever before. Check out our comparison between the JBL Bar 5.1 and the JBL Bar 9.1 for more information on this soundbar. Stereo Soundbar with Built-in Wireless Speakers for the Back.
- Side speakers that may be detached
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, and DTS technologies
- Subwoofer wireless
- Compatible with all 4K devices
- HDMI interface
- Adaptable positioning
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- SoundShift by JBL
- Compatible with universal remotes
- Less obtrusive mid-range frequencies
- No internet access
Guide for Potential Purchasers of Best Soundbar with Wireless Rear Speakers:
It would help if you had much more than the gear to achieve the finest soundbar with wireless back speakers. To assist you in your search for the ideal soundbar, we’ve consulted our team of specialists. For other wireless rear speaker choices, check out the Samsung HW-Q67CT.
Rear speakers provide a more immersive, dramatic soundscape. Because installing wired speakers may be a pain, wireless speakers allow viewers to position their screens more freely. There are no wires, so you may experiment with different configurations until you discover the one that works best for your living area.
Many high-end soundbars are equipped with Bluetooth but instead Wi-Fi wireless connectivity so that users can stream music and other media from their smartphones, tablets, and laptops. They may also be useful for adding more speakers and components to your system so that you don’t have to run cables between them.
More space is required for soundbars with wireless back speakers, but a soundbar mounted on the wall may free up some space for the other components. If possible, choose a soundbar that is only a few inches less in length than your TV. As a result, it will still be able to transmit the audio from your TV’s speakers. You can alter your soundbar’s settings more easily with soundbars that include a control panel or a display screen.
Although rear speakers generate surround sound, comprehensive and dynamic audio can only be achieved with modern technology. For the best sound quality, consider Dolby  and DTS technology. These are the industry leaders.
Soundbars are available in a wide variety of pricing points to accommodate any spending plan. To save money while getting outstanding sound, the Polk Sound MagniFI Max SR is an excellent option. Consider our reviews of the JBL 9.1 and Sony Arc soundbars if you’re on a budget.
Regular speakers can’t produce as much bass as an external subwoofer. It’s also possible to add a subwoofer to the soundbar, although this won’t equal the power of an external subwoofer.
Rear speakers, cutting-edge technology, and the correct number of channels are necessary for real surround sound. The accepted term for surround sound is five channels, and anything more will enhance your total audio immersion. This is the best soundbar for wireless rear speakers, in our opinion. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5.
Our Choice: Best Soundbar with Wireless Rear Speakers:
The SonyHT-Z9F The finest soundbar for wireless speakers is the soundbar. Our specialists have put the soundbar system through rigorous testing and discovered that it produces improved performance with Simulated Surround sound and DTS:X and helps push high definition music through the back speakers to create real enveloping the 3D sound.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Sound Bars:
- Straight from the theater to your home: easy set-up, built-in tweeter, 2-ch speaker with simple Bluetooth connection
- Deep sound with Bass Reflex speaker
- High power with a slim design that matches any room and is perfect for small living spaces
- Voice enhancement feature is great for TV content with hushed dialogue, or to make conference call participants easier to hear
- Easy TV set up with HDMI ARC
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer is included so you can enjoy deep bass right out of the box All-in-one
- BASS BOOST - Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button on the soundbar
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Enhanced audio tracking for your content in real time, with technology that equalizes background music and consistent volume control
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Set up is a breeze. Easily connect your soundbar to your TV by connecting wirelessly
- GAME MODE - Boost your gaming experience with perfectly synced directional audio that moves with the action on-screen and crosstalk cancellation that minimizes distractions
- Upgrade your entertainment system for an incredible home theater experience with Rif6 Sound Bar. This sleek and slim 35.43 x 3.07 x 2.75 inches single soundbar delivers impressive sound quality wherever you place it. Comfortably sit it on a shelf or desk in front of your tv or mount it on the wall for elegant home-theatre setup
- With its 4 distinct sound modes, you can fine tune your audio to match your favorite sound. Set it between Music, Movies, News or 3D surround sound mode to hear and feel every instrument, dialogue, explosion, and detail with clear and ear-pleasing loudness
- No need to shell out more for expensive soundbars just to surround your room with extra speakers for booming bass. This electric stereo speaker features 2 built-in subwoofers which can provide room-shaking powerful bass as deep as 72dB, clear and precise audio and cinematic surround sound
- Our high-quality soundbar for TV is powered with integrated inputs to bring all media in life with amplified audio. It can easily connect to your TV, pc or laptop via RCA, AUX, USB, coaxial and optical input. Features 5.0 Bluetooth with up to 33 feet range so you can stream with your mobile phone or tablets anywhere in the room with just a tap of a finger
- This long sound bar speaker in premium quality plastic housing and metal mesh cover comes complete with remote control for you to easily switch between input modes and adjust the bass or treble. With its LED display you can quickly and easily increase and decrease the bass at the touch of a button on the remote
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound
- Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together
- Ultra-Compact 2.0 Design Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- Bold Performance Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that belies its size.
- Essential Connectivity & Control Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- 2.0-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
Last update on 2022-08-11