If your Vizio Sound Bar’s Bluetooth pairing is not functioning, it may be resolved by either resetting the soundbar or following a few easy steps.
When you modify your Sound Bar or source device settings, you may have Bluetooth connection troubles. In addition, it might occur if you make an error when connecting the two devices.
If you have followed all of the instructions and your Bluetooth pairing is still not functioning, the following suggestions may assist. Suppose there is no hardware fault on either end of the connection. In that case, you will certainly be able to pair your Vizio soundbar with any Bluetooth device after following this tutorial.
Steps to Solve Bluetooth Pairing Issue on Vizio Soundbar
Restart Both Devices
A temporary problem on the Vizio soundbar or the source device (a mobile phone, tablet, computer, laptop, television, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device) might cause the pairing issue to occur. Restart the source device and the Vizio soundbar and attempt pairing the devices again.
Already Paired Devices
It is necessary to verify the list of previously linked devices on your phone before attempting to pair your Vizio soundbar with your smartphone. Occasionally, the mobile has surpassed its capacity and cannot accept any further devices. Then, remove a few devices from the list of already-paired devices and attempt to connect the Vizio soundbar with them again.
Sound Bar is Not Connected to Any Other Device
Double-check to see whether your Vizio soundbar is already linked to another device through Bluetooth before proceeding. If you’re not sure, you may always reset the password.
Every soundbar has its unique Bluetooth range, which that can find here. The majority of Vizio soundbars have a 30-foot range. Please check to ensure that you are within range and that nothing is in your way. Bring the source device and the Vizio soundbar within one foot of each other if you are experiencing Bluetooth connection issues.
Forget/Unpair and Again Pair
Occasionally, you will be able to see your Vizio soundbar in the Bluetooth menu on your source device, but you will be unable to transfer music to the soundbar. A scratch causes it, and you will need to disconnect the soundbar from the source device and reconnect it. After you’ve forgotten, you should switch off and then back on Bluetooth on the source device to avoid confusion.
Pairing Issue with PC
Specific drivers may have to be downloaded and installed with a Vizio soundbar while utilizing Bluetooth to connect your computer. Although most PCs can connect, one key consideration is when partnering with a PC. Drivers may be found by searching on Google. When using Vizio Sound Bars, you will seldom run across this problem.
Move Away from Other Wireless Devices
Check to see if any additional wireless gadgets are still operational. If you still can’t link your Vizio soundbar with Bluetooth, you should call Vizio support, and they’ll help you figure out what’s going on., so be cautious while using them. Please keep all of these gadgets at a distance, or Removing yourself from the situation may help you find a partner for each person. The location of wireless security cameras may need a change of location, for example.
Any of the ways you’ve used so far haven’t worked, and you still have Bluetooth connection troubles; the last resort is to reset the Vizio soundbar to its factory settings. That will resolve any issues with the settings by resetting the device, and if necessary, you will be able to pair your soundbar by following the instructions outlined above.
Pairing with another device
The first step is to try connecting your Vizio soundbar with a different device if you have trouble with a certain device. This method is recommended to guarantee no issues with the soundbar.
Right Method of Bluetooth Pairing
Bluetooth pairing issues may also be caused by using the incorrect pairing procedure. You may be properly doing the task. However, we have updated the proper pairing procedure. The procedure is almost the same in virtually all Vizio soundbars.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your Vizio soundbar or remote control for about 5 seconds.
- Verify that the LED indication on the front panel of the soundbar is flashing up and down in both directions.
- If the LED on your Vizio soundbar is blinking, your soundbar is in pairing mode. When it is coupled, it will come to a halt.
- Look for your specific Vizio soundbar model number on the source device, such as your smartphone.
- Pair the Vizio soundbar with your computer by clicking on it.
- Test the soundbar by playing sounds from the source device and seeing whether it works properly.
That’s all there was to know about it; thanks for reading. I hope this information will be of use to you in connecting your Vizio soundbar with any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
If Bluetooth pairing on your Vizio soundbar is still not functioning, you should contact Vizio support, who will provide you with further information regarding the situation.
Best Seller List of Vizio Soundbars:
- New Modern Design Angular all-in-1 design packed with performance and slides beneath your TV for a clean look.
- 6 Precisely Designed Speakers 2-way speaker design with separate tweeters and woofers create richer, clearer sound.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio when connected through HDMI.
- Loud and Clear - The 98dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Ultra-Compact 2.0 Design Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater systems in a simple, ultra-compact solution designed fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment.
- Bold Performance Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that belies its size.
- Essential Connectivity & Control Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- 2.0-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- Loud and Clear: The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Voice Assistant Input Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- 11 High-Performance Speakers - With separate tweeters and woofers, deliver fuller, clearer and more powerful sound.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - Cinematic, life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- 2 Upfiring Speakers - Reflect accurate overhead sound off the ceiling for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content.
- Separate Tweeters and Woofers - True 2-way speaker design delivers pristine clarity and a wider audio range.
- Dynamic and Accurate Sound - The 103dB sound pressure level and 45Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver high-performance sound.
- Compact, versatile design – Sleek, rounded all-black finish with easy-to-clean textured surface, optimized for small-med rooms.
- DTS Virtual:X – Sound Enhancement for room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized sound
- Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- 70Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response – Wide, natural frequency response means you can hear what the artist intended.
- 95dB Loudness – Experience startling dynamics with minimal distortion or compression for remarkable room-shaking sound.
- Low-Profile Design and Brilliant Clarity with 6 Full-range Speakers
- Powerful 5" Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth Music Streaming
- Complete Immersion with Discreet Volume Adjustable Surround Speakers
- Optimized for 4K TVs with Dolby Audio 5.1 and HDMI (Cable Included)
- Control with TV Remote using HDMI, Audio Cables Included for Easy Setup
- Turn your living room into a captivating home theater. DTS Virtual:X sound enhancement adds room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 3 full-range speakers in the sound-bar create brilliant clarity. Place the 5" wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- With HDMI cable, use the highest-quality audio available and allows you to control the soundbar with your TV remote.
- Connect Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices. Pair with any device via Bluetooth.
- US Warranty. Package Includes: SoundBar, Subwoofer, HDMI Cable, Digital Optical Cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm, Stereo RCA to 3.5mm, Power Cable, Subwoofer Power Cable, Remote Control, User Manual, Wall Mounting Screws, Wall Mounting Template.
- Your TV craves an audio upgrade - Treat yourself – and your TV – to powerful, clear, distortion-free sound and experience your entertainment the way it was meant to be heard. 2 full-range speakers inside the sound bar deliver 95dB of high-quality sound for a next-level sonic treat. Upgrade your audio. Your TV will thank you.
- Your neighbors are going to love you - Rattle your walls with deep, rich bass down to 50Hz. The included compact wireless subwoofer is simple to set up and can be placed nearly anywhere in your room. Set it down. Plug it in. Hear – and feel – what you’ve been missing.
- It’s psychoacoustics, but you can call it magic - An optical illusion for your ears, DTS Virtual:X technology delivers the sensation of speakers placed throughout your room, above and behind you, for a sonic landscape that’s remarkably lifelike.
- Hear. Every. Word. - No need to turn it up. And down. And up again. Dialogue Mode makes it easy to understand what people are saying without you having to constantly reach for the remote.
- This bar fits right in - At just 30 inches in width, the low-profile sound bar pairs perfectly with small- to medium-sized televisions.
- New low-profile design Packed with performance and a sophisticated new low-profile design that slides beneath your TV for a clean look.
- Powerful Full-Range Speakers 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar create brilliant clarity.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio: Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio when connected through HDMI.
- Loud and Clear The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Low-Profile Modern Design Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation.
- Immersive Performance Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Advanced Connectivity & Control The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote.
- 5.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, surround sound experience.
- 9 High-Performance Speakers Featuring Separate Tweeters & Woofers Provide pristine clarity and rich sound
Last update on 2022-08-19